Shawn will teach you how to discover and accept your purpose whether at work, home, or with friends. Shawn will inspire you to feel more motivated, energized, and passionate. He will help you make conscious decisions in your self development or your project goals and courageously follow through. Shawn can teach you how to achieve stable financial abundance doing what you love so you can experience the kind of life that deep down, you always knew you were meant to live.
Shawn grew up along the front range of the Colorado Rockies spending much of his youth in the outdoors while hunting, fishing, camping, or playing football and baseball; all while his parents instilled that old fashioned and simple way of living … a focus on bringing out the best in each other. Those childhood experiences led Shawn to take a leap of faith and “walk on” to the football team while attending Northern Arizona University. During this time he faced some of life’s most challenging obstacles, but stuck to the fight and was awarded a scholarship after being recognized as NAU’s Special Teams and Walk-on Player of the Year in 1994.
Shawn began his career working for a national construction company. During this tenure, he was responsible for overseeing construction operations on projects while ensuring that they were delivered in a true collaborative environment. Hallmarks of Shawn’s projects included delivering projects on-time and under budget. He was also responsible for business development, training, coaching future leaders, and ensuring the proper resources were deployed to all projects. He provided oversight on all the operational aspects on the largest and most complex award-winning projects in the southwest, totaling more than $1 billion.
Although Shawn was recognized by many of his peers, and by Engineering News Record magazine in 2013 as one of the Top 20 under 40 in his industry, he was never completely satisfied with fulfilling his true purpose in life … that one simple rule of bringing out the best in each other. After continued obstacles, challenges and self development, Shawn found his true purpose, reassessed his life, and decided to follow his heart and develop a business aimed at improving the lives of individuals, groups, and businesses. Banded 6•11 was born.
Discover the Difference! Think Smarter About Your Business.
We are dedicated in making a difference in your project and transforming the work into sustainable results.
- Vision and Business Planning | Windsor, CO | Jan 2018 | Client: Eventfully Unique Shawn Ingram 2018-03-14T16:55:23+00:00
- LLUMC Campus Transformation Project | Loma Linda, CA | Summer 2017 | Client: McCarthy Building Companies Shawn Ingram 2017-11-15T15:05:21+00:00LLUMC Campus Transformation Project | Loma Linda, CA | Summer 2017 | Client: McCarthy Building Companies Gallery
LLUMC Campus Transformation Project | Loma Linda, CA | Summer 2017 | Client: McCarthy Building CompaniesBusiness Consulting, Construction Consulting, Leadership Coaching, Schedule Management, Strategic Planning
- Leadership Development & Coaching | St. Louis MO | Feb 2017 Banded 611 2018-03-15T03:00:38+00:00
- OdySea Aquarium | Scottsdale, AZ | Summer 2016 | Client: McCarthy Building Companies Banded 611 2017-11-15T15:07:29+00:00
- Stone Creek Landscaping – Strategic Planning | Waddell, AZ | April 2016 Banded 611 2017-11-15T15:08:18+00:00
- Outpatient Center Planning Advisement | Goodyear, AZ | March 2016 Banded 611 2017-11-15T15:08:41+00:00